May 11, 2015

Film selection and Cancer quiz nights

  The ABC   " This is ENGLAND" Film selection evenings are coming to a close , with choices to be made  very soon . Two or Three films stand out as fitting the ABC member selection category . A final showing we be held shortly to make a  definitive choice .

 There are still a few places for the ABC  quiz nights end of  27th May and 2nd  june before my cancer
" Race for life"  in Richmond..many thanks you to those who are encouraging me and supporting me  with kind words and / or donations . I NEED MORE !
 TOO MANY  OF US LADIES are FIGHTING CANCER with never enough
 support ...
 TELL THE  MEN OUT THERE TO SUPPORT US TOO !
 there is still time to  sign up and donate of course...
 contact me at p.abcbooks@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment